Every person that joins our organisation leaves an indelible mark on the trajectory of our business.
Are you ready to be part of our journey?
What we offer?
Whether you’ve just completed your studies, nearing the end or looking for a change in direction, join Stockyard and build your career all while producing Australia’s most awarded beef.
We offer paid positions that will give you hands on experience across beef production systems, including:
- Pen riders
- Livestock hands
- Mill operators
- Feed truck drivers
- Maintenance team members
Not sure what you want to do?
We regularly have staff move from one team to another – in fact its encouraged – or you can join our 2022 Graduate program.
Our Graduate program will:
- Take you across all aspects of our business such as livestock management, feeding and milling as well as sales, marketing, production and logistics.
- Consist of an 12-18 month tailored development programme along with mentoring and coaching along the way.
- Take place across our Brisbane office and out at our Kerwee Feedlot in Jondaryan, QLD.
Meet our graduates
“For me, the grad program with Stockyard allowed me to gain experience and a much better understanding of what it takes to produce a product we are very proud of, from feedlot level right through to dealing directly with customers in market. There are many aspects within the supply chain which all play an important role in delivering the product to customers.”
– Mitch Waters, Sales & Marketing Executive
“Stockyard’s graduate program gave me the chance to gain a deeper understanding of our production system. Now, I’m in a role I love. I am working on our cattle genetics strategy as the Genetic Improvement Officer. Not only that, but I love the people and supportive culture I work within.”
– Phoebe Jenkins, Compliance Coordinator
How to apply
We also take expressions of interest for our full time positions all year round via our careers page.
Alternatively please email with your resume and desired role and we’ll be back in touch.
For more information about our business please explore our website: