With a commitment to quality spanning over 63 years, Stockyard produces high quality grain fed Wagyu and Angus beef and has embraced innovation to deliver Australia’s finest grain-fed beef. Stockyard Lot Feeders Pty Ltd Kerwee feedlot is a 20,200 head modern feeding facility based in Jondaryan, QLD.
We are on the hunt for an enthusiastic and highly motivated person to join our progressive feed team as a full time member.
The role involves the operation and maintenance of our feed delivery plant, delivering over 240t of mixed feed each day.
Family owned and operated for over 60-years. Stockyard has undergone significant upgrades to expand its capacity to 20,200 head. The successful candidate will work in a team of 8 staff on a 10/4 roster. The position would be suited to a mechanically minded person who can work alone and, in a group, to consistently achieve company benchmarks.
The successful candidate for this role should show the following attributes:
– Strong time management abilities
– Proven experience working as part of a diverse team.
– Ability to communicate well with all levels of personnel and management.
– Strong focus on following and enforcing WH&S and environmental requirements.
– Experience in cattle feeding and Elynx programs will be an advantage but not essential.
What is in it for you:
Our focus is to create an environment in which our team can succeed so we are committed to investing in our people and providing them with a safe, happy work environment.
In this role you will have access to benefits such as:
– Competitive salary package based on experience.
– Access to an Employee Assistance Program offering professional counselling service that can work with you on issues that are affecting you personally or professionally.
– Employee discounts on Australia’s most awarded branded beef
– Investment in professional development
– Huge role diversity in terms of scope, execution and future stretch opportunities including avenues to explore other areas of the business.
– A supportive environment where outstanding work and effort is recognised and rewarded.
Please send your applications (including cover letter and resume) and the role you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org or via form below.