Are you passionate about meeting the needs of customers? Love nailing product specifications and have good attention to detail? Then this role is for you.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Processing, Logistics and Sales Coordinator.
Reporting directly to our General Manager of Sales and Marketing, you will be doing:
- Coordinate export, logistics and processing documentation as per sales requirements
- Schedule and coordinate weekly livestock processing
- Organise sales orders and related documentation
- Understand and follow internal company systems and processes
- Support the sales team with day-to-day administration
Our ideal candidate:
- Great organisational skills and time management
- Willingness to get involved
- Export documentation experience with letters of credit desirable
- Intermediate computer skills
- Knowledge of the meat industry would be advantageous
We are looking for someone who is a motivated self-starter and most importantly, a great team player.
This role is based in Brisbane in a dynamic team who work together to achieve our core purpose – to create inspiration, enjoyment, and memories through the shared appreciation of outstanding beef.
What’s in it for you:
In this role you will have access to benefits such as:
- Competitive salary package
- Flexibility in your role, work schedule, and location
- On-demand Wages so you can access your pay ahead of our scheduled fortnightly pay day
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program offering professional counselling service that can work with you on issues that are affecting you personally or professionally.
- Employee discounts on Australia’s most awarded branded beef
- Huge role diversity in terms of scope, execution and future stretch opportunities
- A supportive environment where great work and effort is recognised and rewarded
Please submit your application (cover letter and resume) to email@example.com or via the form below.