With a commitment to quality spanning over 64 years, Stockyard produces high-quality grain-fed Wagyu and Angus beef and has embraced innovation to deliver Australia’s most awarded beef to international markets.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Sales Executive to join the team at Stockyard Beef.
What you’ll be doing:
The opportunity will see you working directly with the Sales team. You will be responsible for a sales portfolio with our premium beef brands and responsibilities will include:
- Managing customer orders, availability, and carcase balance.
- Managing customer pricing and margins.
- Develop customer relationships with market visits where required.
- Production planning including processing plant instructions.
- Production forecasting for Stockyard customers across wagyu and long-fed categories.
- Supervision of Stockyard Beef’s processing at the nominated service processing operation.
- Interact with customers to ensure we meet expectations of quality & consistency.
- Interact as part of a dedicated Sales & Logistics team to satisfy customer requirements.
- Data analysis of customer and supplier information to provide insights and learnings.
- Comply with all statutory requirements, internal standards, and specifications.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A willingness to learn.
- Experience in sales (preferably in meat).
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team to drive quality.
- Computer literacy and ability to analyse data.
- Ability to build and capitalize on positive relationships.
We are looking for someone who is motivated, a self-starter, and most importantly, a great team player.
You will become part of a dynamic sales and logistics team recognised internationally for quality and service.
What’s in it for you:
Our focus is to create an environment in which our team can succeed so we’re committed to investing in our people and providing them with a safe, happy work environment. In this role, you will have access to benefits such as:
- Competitive salary package based on experience.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program offering professional counselling service that can work with you on issues that are affecting you personally or professionally.
- Employee discounts on Australia’s most awarded branded beef.
- Investment in professional development.
- Role diversity in terms of scope, execution, and future stretch opportunities including avenues to explore other areas of the business.
- A supportive environment where great work and effort are recognised and rewarded.
Please submit your confidential application to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online below. Applications will close on 4 July 2022.